During the Mobility: Changes to Learning Agreement


In order to introduce any changes to your original Learning Agreement, you need to complete the `During the Mobility` section of LA. The form is available on the OIE`s website (http://bkm.pollub.pl/forms.en).

Having completed the document, you need to collect all the necessary signatures (your own, i.e. Student`s signature, Home University`s and Host University`s signatures). Here at LUT, two signatures are required: the  Faculty Coordinator`s signature and the Vice-Dean`s signature).

Any changes to LA must be reported to the Office of International Education (OIE). Therefore, you are supposed to submit a copy of the fully signed document to the OIE.

Deadline: 22.03.2018


International Exchange Office - InTegrum CMS
Modyfication date: 01-03-2018, Author:

Already: 8775734 visitors
Poprawny CSS! International Exchange Office, Lublin University of Technology
ul. Nadbystrzycka 42 a (D.S. 4, p. 9), 20-501 Lublin, Poland