Lublin University of Technology wishes to encourage you to participate in Erasmus+ Programme as an exchange student. If you are willing to apply to LUT, please proceed according to guidelines, which you can find in ”Application Form - Exchange Students at LUT” section.
Documents which must be submitted to Lublin University of Technology by post :
- Application Form;
- Learning Agreement (ECTS catalogues of particular faculties contain necessary innformation about the courses and study criteria);
- A photocopy of the Applicant’s Passport or ID (if EU member state citizen);
- A photocopy of insurance document (EHIC Card for EU citizens);
- Confirmation of English language skills* (minimum "communicative," or B1 according to CEFR - Common European Framework of Reference for Languages).
* the confirmation can be issued by a proper unit at home university and confirmed by language instructor/coordinator or other person in charge.
The first step is to apply online. Please fill in the Application Form (available from 03/04/2017 until 15/06/2017) and send the printed version of the online application together with other documents mentioned above to the following address:
Lublin University of Technology
Office of International Education
ul. Nadbystrzycka 38d
20-618 Lublin, Poland
All the required documents must be sent no later than until 15 June (for full academic year and winter term) or until 30 November (for summer term).
Once you have been accepted as an Erasmus+ student, you will receive an official letter of acceptance. The Letter of Acceptance is issued after all the applications are verified, that is no earlier than five weeks after the application deadline.
The start date of the semester is indicated in the Letter of Acceptance and in the academic calendar. Please contact the Office of International Education if it is not possible for you to arrive on time.
Students MUST arrive to LUT no later than two weeks after the start date of the semester.
It is strongly recommended that you attend the Welcome Meeting.
Accomodation and practical information
All the necessary information regarding accommodation is available here.
For practical information on Poland, Lublin and LUT please follow the link.